See Our Fiber-Cement Siding Installation!
From protection to visual appeal, a premium siding installation is one of the best investments you can make to your home. Guy Roofing installs a variety of siding options that offer long-term performance, beauty, convenience & value. Our team of experienced siding contractors install and repair all types of home siding, including vinyl, aluminum, steel, fiber cement, and masonry, and composites.
Types Of Residential Siding
There are a variety of home siding options in many different styles, textures, colors, and weights. Some of the most popular types of home siding are:
- PLANK SIDING: Wood plank siding is also referred to as clapboard or weatherboard siding. Typically, wood plank siding is made of pine, redwood, or cedar.
- WOOD SHINGLES: Cedar shake siding is a common style. Cedar shake shingles can also be used as a roofing material. Cedar shake shingles can be painted, stained, or treated for further weatherproofing and durability.
- STONE SIDING: Stone veneer siding can mimic the look of stone pavers or cobblestones. Slate shingles can also be applied as a siding material.
- VINYL SIDING: Vinyl can be molded to create the look of wooden planks, wood shingles, shake shingles, and more. Vinyl siding is available in many different colors and textures.
- IMITATION BRICK OR BRICK VENEER: Imitation brick siding is typically made of asphalt panels, and can look very realistic. Brick veneer siding consists of thin slices of real brick.
- COMPOSITE SIDING: Fiber-cement boards, asphalt shingles, and other composite materials can also be installed as siding. Artificial wood paneling is an increasingly popular composite siding option.
- METAL SIDING: Metal is a very versatile material for siding, as it can be molded into many different styles, coated in different colors, or otherwise textured / altered to follow a specific aesthetic. Metal siding, much like a metal roof, is highly durable in a wide range of climates.