PREPARING YOUR HOME THE NIGHT BEFORE PRODUCTION
During your roof installation, debris may fall from the roof. To ensure your property is protected, we encourage you to:
- Move vehicles away from your home.
- Move any outdoor furniture, especially breakable items, such as glass top tables and flowerpots to a safe area.
- You may want to cover any items in your attic so that they are protected from debris and dust.
- During the roofing process, you may experience minor vibration inside your home. If you have anything on your shelves or hanging on your walls that you feel needs to be secured please do so the night before.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON PRODUCTION DAY
- The Guy Roofing Crew may arrive early in the morning, depending on scheduling.
- If you have a satellite dish on your roof, our crew will carefully detach it before beginning any work. You will need to call your satellite provider to come out and reset the dish after your roof installation is complete. We suggest resetting it in a location off of the roof to prevent any unnecessary penetrations to your new roof.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-771-0778.