When you start searching for a roofing contractor, there are multiple things you should keep in mind. You want to find a contractor that has a good reputation, high quality workmanship, and is licensed and insured. You also want to find a contractor that offers quality work that is backed up by their reviews and customer feedback. Here are five important things to look for when selecting a roofing contractor.
1. Local: You want to choose a roofing contractor can service your area - like Guy Roofing, located in Spartanburg, SC. When you choose a local contractor, you ensure they are familiar with the climate and weather conditions in your area which enables them to provide you with the best recommendations and service. Guy Roofing has crews all across the United States, so they are always on top of the best options for you. Schedule an appointment with America's most trusted and professional roofing contractor today!Guy Roofing's Headquarters, Located in Spartanburg, SC
2. Reputation: Selecting a roofing contractor that has a good reputation is very important. Ask your friends and family for recommendations and read online reviews. By doing so, you can get an idea of what others have experienced when using the contractor in question. Don’t worry – we’ve done the research for you: Guy Roofing has over 600 five star reviews on its Google profile.Guy Roofing's Google Reviews Rating
3. Licensed and insured: You want to verify the roofing contractor you choose is licensed and insured. This provides protection in case there are any accidents or damages during the roofing process. Review a list of licensed roofers in South Carolina here. Guy Roofing is trusted by insurance companies nationwide because of their dedication to safety, insurance backing, and quality workmanship.
4. Fair price: You don't want to overpay for your roofing contractor, but you also don't want to choose the least expensive option. Get quotes from different contractors, then compare pricing to get an idea of what is fair. Also, be sure to consider what you are paying for. Are you saving a few hundred dollars because the contractor skipped out on proper insurance? Or are you paying a little extra for a material that will extend the life of your roof an additional 5-10 years?
5. Good communication: You want to easily and effectively communicate with your roofing contractor. Having good communication provides the opportunity for you to ask questions and ensure you understand the roofing process. At Guy Roofing we thoroughly communicate our processes with homeowners consistently. We even have our own proprietary software, Guy Connect, that allows us to text customers at specific points throughout their relationship with us. This includes start dates, billing, status updates, cases, and feedback! With Guy Roofing, you will always know where you stand.
Choosing the right roofing contractor is an important decision and one that can literally make, or break, your house! Take your time to find the best possible solution that fits your needs. By keeping these five things in mind, you can be sure you'll find a great roofing contractor that will be the best fit for you and your project.
When looking for the best roofing contractor in your area, there are multiple things you should keep in mind. You want to find a contractor that can get to your quickly, has a good reputation, and is licensed and insured. You also want to find a contractor that offers quality work at a fair price. Here are a few tips to help you find the best roofing contractor near you.
1. Ask around: One of the best ways to find a reputable roofing contractor is to ask your friends and family for recommendations. If someone you know has had a positive experience with a company, they are more likely to recommend them. It’s always nice to hear good things about a company you’re trusting one of your most precious possessions to.
2. Read reviews: Another great way to find a good roofing company is to read online reviews. Doing so, provides insight on what others have experienced with the company. It will also help you narrow down your options. If someone has lots of very low reviews, be sure to take notice. This can be a huge red flag to the quality of work and service they’re able to provide.
3. Get quotes: Once you've narrowed down your roofing contractor options, get quotes from each of the companies you're considering. This will help you compare prices and offerings to find the best deal. Be wary as some contractors will not include certain services or will compromise roof quality in order to provide a lower quote. You want to make sure you’re making a choice that includes your needs, excellent customer service, and a great warranty.Get an Estimate
4. Ask questions: Once you've selected a contractor, be sure to ask any clarifying questions you have about their services. This ensures you understand what you're getting and that you're comfortable with the services the company is providing.
5. Check credentials: Finally, before you choose a roofing contractor, check their credentials. Make sure the company is licensed and insured. Knowing you are protected in case of any accidents or damages during the roofing process provides peace of mind. You don’t want to be stuck footing a bill for something you didn’t do!
By following these tips, you are sure to find the best roofing contractor near you that will meet your needs and provide a great experience.
Working with a professional roofer has multiple benefits that you shouldn’t overlook. First, there is peace of mind because you know your roof is in the hands of a professional who has done this for years. Second, a professional roofer will have the training, experience, and expertise to ensure your roof is repaired or replaced correctly. All professional roofers should offer a warranty on their work. (If they don’t, red flag!) Check out a few benefits of working with a professional roofer.
1. Experience and expertise: A professional roofer will have the needed training, experience, and expertise to repair or replace your roof correctly. They will know what materials to use and how to properly install them, resulting in an excellently crafted roof. Guy Roofing has a special facility, called Guy University, that provides extensive training for all new team members. All crew also has to pass a multiple weeklong safety course taught by our on-staff Safety Manager.
2. Warranties: When you work with a professional roofer, they often offer you a warranty on their work. If there are any issues with your roof after they've worked on it, the warranty requires the roofing contractor to return to the property to investigate the problem. If it is an issue with a product or installation, they will fix the problem at no cost to you. Of course, each instance is different, so be sure to discuss your warranty with your roofer during your initial inquiry.Guy Roofing's Guy Guard
3. Peace of mind: One of the biggest benefits of working with a professional roofer is having peace of mind that your home will be taken care of properly. At the end of the day, you know your roof is in good hands. A professional ensures your roof will be repaired or replaced correctly, so there is no need to worry about mistakes or inaccurate work.
4. Time savings: Another benefit of working with a professional roofer is that it can save you time. Trying to repair or replace your own roof can take a long time and be very frustrating – not even mentioning costly. With a professional, the job will be done quickly and efficiently. Guy Roofing has a fully stocked supply yard so that we can get to you quickly.
5. Money savings: Finally, working with a professional roofer can also save you money in the long run. Trying to repair or replace a roof yourself, could cause more damage and be even more expensive to fix. If you let a professional handle it, they will do the job right the first time, which saves you money in the long run.Guy Roofing, Spartanburg's Roofing Experts
If you're considering a roof repair, replacement, or install, be sure to contact Guy Roofing in Spartanburg. They have been in business for over 50 years. With their experience and expertise, they can get the job done quickly and correctly, so you don't have to worry.
Guy Roofing is a roofing company headquartered in Spartanburg, which is in Upstate South Carolina. Residential services are available in South Carolina, North Carolina, and parts of Georgia. Additionally, we offer commercial and industrial services across the continental United States.
They have been family owned and operated since 1970 and prides themselves on providing quality workmanship and service. As experts in the industry, Guy Roofing is able to provide a wide variety of services including roof repair and replacements, gutters, siding, maintenance plans, and more.
If you need a roof inspection or would like a quote on a new roof installation or repair, Guy Roofing is ready and available to assist. Schedule an appointment with Guy Roofing today to get started on your next roofing project as early as tomorrow. You can check our availability quickly with our online booking tool!