All active construction sites include hazards. To mitigate any risks to you, your residents, employees, and personal property, the following precautions are strongly encouraged:
- Ensure the staging area is free of any vehicles and all appropriate signage, cones, and markers remain in place.
- Notify employees or residents of active work hours.
- During the roofing process, you may experience noise and minor vibrations inside the facility. We will do our best to limit these disruptions.
- If you have anything on your shelves or hanging on your walls that you feel needs to be secured, please do so before production begins.
- If you have a satellite dish on your roof, please schedule to have it moved. We suggest having your satellite dish re-installed in a separate location (not on the roof) to prevent any unnecessary penetrations to your roofing system.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING PRODUCTION
- Moderate to loud noise during all stages of the roofing project.
- If an electrical conduit is embedded within/beneath roof decking, we will observe best installation practices to work around it, but there is a probability of penetration. Your facility’s electrician will need to be on-call if a conduit is encountered.
- Solvents and cleaners may be odorous during use.
- Any internal leaks observed during production should be immediately reported to the site superintendent.
- Screws penetrating deck
- Active worksites include heavy machinery; lulls, forklifts, trucks, and other large vehicles may be utilized.
- Dumpsters, storage pods, and Porta Johns will be delivered to a pre-determined staging area; anticipate large containers and objects being a temporary fixture to facility grounds.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-771-0778.